James Blackwell grew up in Phillip Island and developed a passion for an active and healthy lifestyle from a young age through his involvement in the community.
James enjoys engaging with people and improving health outcomes which lead him to follow his studies within Exercise Physiology.
Since completion of his studies, James has gained experience within a variety of areas including, private health, community health, personal training, weight loss, injury prevention, musculoskeletal
Outside of work, James’ hobbies include sport, travel, film and his dog Indi.
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- Graduate Diploma of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- First Aid
- Injury prevention
- Back Pain
- Healthy Back Solutions Extensive training utilising David Spine devices
- Community Health
- Personal Training
- Chronic Disease Management
- Ageing Population
- Falls Prevention
- Health Goals
- DEXA Technician (Bone Density analysis)